We have projects going on year-round throughout Utah and we’ve highlighted a few below. Information about all of our projects that are under construction is available on the map below. For details on how the projects are impacting traffic be sure to check out the UDOT Traffic website, udottraffic.utah.gov.
Tooele, Salt Lake & Summit Counties
Salt Lake County
- 300 W (US-89); 300 S. to North Temple and 400 S. (US-89); State St. to 300 W.
- 5600 W. (SR-172) Railroad Crossing
- Bangerter Hwy. at 6200 S.
- Bangerter Hwy. at 10400 S.
- Bangerter Hwy. at 12600 S.
- Beck St. (US-89) from Victory Rd. to the Davis County Line
- Big Cottonwood Canyon Utility Improvements
- I-215; 3300 S. to 4500 S.
- I-215 Union Park Ave. and Highland Dr. Bridge Restoration
- I-80; 1300 E. to 2300 E.
- Porter Rockwell Bridge
- SR-65 from Little Dell Reservoir to the Morgan County Line
- SR-111; 7600 S. and 5500 S. Bridge Removals
- State Street; I-215 to 3000 S.
- Vine St; 1300 E. to Van Winkle Expy.
Daggett, Juab, Utah & Wasatch Counties & the Uintah Basin
- SR-178 and SR-198 in Santaquin and Payson
- State St. and Center St. in Orem
- US-189 Safety Improvements in Provo Canyon
Central & Southern Utah
- I-15 Paragonah to SR-20
- I-15 Cedar City Nichols Canyon Bridge
- I-15 Cedar City Coal Creek Bridge
- I-15 Cedar City
- SR-14 Cedar Breaks to US-89
- SR-14 Woods Ranch Passing Lane
- SR-289 SUU Loop