Studies give UDOT the opportunity to determine a project’s potential benefit or harm to the environment including cultural and natural resources.
An important component of a study is public involvement. This allows UDOT to inform members of the community about transportation needs, possible solutions and the benefits and impacts of those solutions. The study is also a means for UDOT to receive feedback from the community and to use this information in the decision making process.
We have included some highlighted studies below as well as information about completed studies. Information about all of UDOT’s studies can be found on the map at the bottom of the page.
- Bangerter Hwy. at 2700 W.
- Bangerter Hwy. at 4100 S.
- Bangerter Hwy. at 4700 S.
- Bangerter Hwy. at 9800 S.
- Bangerter Hwy. at 13400 S.
- Bangerter Hwy. at California Ave.
- 9000 S. (S.R. 209); Redwood Rd. to 700 W.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon
- I-15 Springville / Spanish Fork Interchange Study
- Orem 1600 North
- Pleasant Grove Blvd. Interchange Improvements
Box Elder County
- Antelope Dr. (S.R. 127); West Davis Corridor to 2000 W.
- Shepard Ln. I-15 Interchange
- S.R. 193; 4500 W. to 3000 W.
- West Davis Corridor
- Southbound I-215 Frontage Rd; 4100 S. to 4700 S.
- I-80 / I-215 East Interchange
- I-80 / State St. (U.S. 89) Interchange
- Central Corridor Transit Study
- Cory B. Wride Memorial Hwy. (S.R. 73); Eagle Mountain to Saratoga Springs
- I-15 Payson Main St. Interchange Study
- Vineyard Connector Alignment Study