Utah Transportation Commission
Utah’s transportation commissioners are appointed by the governor and serve as part of an independent advisory committee. The group prioritizes projects and decides how funds are spent.
The November 2021 meeting of the Utah Transportation Commission will be conducted in-person, on November 19, 2021 and will begin at 8:30 a.m. It will be conducted in-person in Moab and streamed live at youtube.com/UtahDOT.
Public comments may be made in person during the meeting, virtually from a remote location, or submitted in advance as written or audio/video files, emailed to email@example.com.
- Live Comments, In-Person Attendance – All Utah Transportation Commission meetings are open to the public. Individuals are invited to attend and make comments during the Public Comment agenda item.
- Live Comments, Virtual Attendance – Anyone wanting to make a comment from a remote location during the meeting must contact Heather Barthold at firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours prior to the meeting for more information on how to connect to the meeting virtually.
- Written Comments – Individuals who wish to express comments in written form may do so via the email address email@example.com. Comments received 24 hours prior to the meeting, or earlier, will be presented to the Transportation Commission by a UDOT employee and included in the meeting minutes.
- Audio / Video File Comments – Submit audio or video file comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours prior to the meeting. Audio and video file comments will be played into the meeting for consideration by the Transportation Commission.
Public Comment Considerations:
- Comments are requested to be no longer than 5 minutes; individuals wishing to present longer may be asked to summarize their comments. Handout or followup materials are encouraged for longer presentations.
- Individuals attending virtually are asked to mute their microphones until the Public Comment agenda item when they are invited to present.
- Submitted comments must include full name and who is being represented, if applicable. If a written statement is received and it is of substantial length, it may be summarized for presentation to the Commission. However, it will be included in its entirety in the meeting minutes.
- Multiple comments that address the same topic may be summarized for presentation to the Commission. However, written comments will be included in their entirety in the meeting minutes.
UTAH TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION MEETING
Friday, November 19, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
UTAH TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION AREA TOUR
Thursday, November 18, 2021
UTAH TRANSPORTATION STAFF UPDATE MEETING
Thursday, November 18, 2021
State Roads – Legislated Projects – Commission Approved on May 21, 2021
State Roads – Transportation Investment Fund (TIF) – Commission Approved May 21, 2021
2022 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
Process – Programs – Projects – Submit Comment
Generate and Download Current Report – General Information