Public Involvement Resources
UDOT Public Involvement Consultants strive to keep the public and businesses informed of transportation issues in their area. The tools below are provided to help these partners with this important task.
If you have questions about any of these tools please contact the Communications Team.
Project Outreach Planner (POP)
The POP was developed to help project teams determine the level of public involvement needed on various projects. The entire POP is available for download below.
Please note that for full functionality please download the document. The browser version is not able to complete the calculation.
Project Outreach Planner and Outreach Analysis Worksheet (1MB PDF File)
Files, Forms, Guides & Templates
- Style Guide (1MB PDF File)
- UDOT Logo Suite
- UDOT PowerPoint Template (250KB PPTX File)
- Social Media Strategic Plan (252KB PDF File)
- Social Media Guidelines (266KB PDF File)
- Construction Communication Kit (6MB PDF File)
- Civil Rights and Title VI Project Evaluation (134KB PDF File)
- Projects Brand Guidelines (3MB PDF File)
- Project Website and Email Request Form
- UDOT Traffic Website Quick Guide (1MB PPTX File)
- Level One Project Assets (3MB ZIP File)
- Brand Extension Assets (6MB ZIP File)
- Full Freeway Closure Communication Checklist (58KB PDF File)
- Noise Analysis Process PDF File (99KB) Noise Analysis Process InDesign File (285KB)
- Public Meeting Guidance & COVID-19 Health Plan (217KB PDF File)
- Public Meeting Requirements (125KB PDF File)
- Civil Rights & Title VI Checklist and Summary (254KB PDF File)
- Title VI Poster (243KB PDF File) Updated July 2021
- Title VI Poster – Spanish Updated July 2021
- LEP Poster (125KB PDF File) Updated July 2021
- LEP Poster – Spanish Updated July 2021
- Public Meeting Sign In Sheet (43KB DOCX File)